Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasies & Fetishes Forum

Talking Fantasies & Fetishes Forum

In this section of the forum, share some of the craziest and wildest things you have done. What are your fantasies & fetishes? What are your turn on?

I have a thing for very sexy feet. Of all these beautiful girls does anyone have a favorite foot girl?

Quote Originally Posted by gpfor101 View Post
    I have a thing for very sexy feet. Of all these beautiful girls does anyone have a favorite foot girl?
    What's your ideal feet in terms of appearance, size, etc? Let me know what your looking for and I will direct you in the right place.

Fworld

Let Us Know!

Size doesnt matter ..just enjoy nice soft foot well taken care of with high arches and pink polish...wow

Quote Originally Posted by gpfor101 View Post
    Size doesnt matter ..just enjoy nice soft foot well taken care of with high arches and pink polish...wow
    I will pm you who best fits that description.

Quote Originally Posted by Tila View Post

Let Us Know!
    Heels are a must. Thigh-highs, perfect, garters even better. Sexy bra and panties are a must. Can definitely do without baby dolls or too much lace. Black is best, but red ain't bad. Never tried the costume thing but school girl would be my choice if the option was there.

So More Revealing Than Covered Up?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	babydoll outfit.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	198Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revealing.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	199
    Last edited by Tila; 03-23-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tila View Post
    So More Revealing Than Covered Up?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	babydoll outfit.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	198Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revealing.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	199
    In my opanion, not to revealing, to a degree covered up is good, its a tease and most men like that. It's like you want to show just a little bit and then allow the rest to be imagined. If too much is revealed, half of the fun is gone since you know exactly what to expect. Makes sense?

Agree with you but things like baby dolls just look like pillowcases and don't showcase a nice body. I think with the figures of the ladies there, more revealing is preferable to less, but need not just be strings. But in the two pics you posted, the one on the right is, to me, FAR preferable as it shows off that girl's great ass. However, I would prefer seeing her in a sexy pair of panties cut high on the hip if I could choose my perfect outfit.
    Last edited by bromley; 03-26-2012 at 02:59 PM.